About Me

My photo
Hi, Welcome to my Blog. I'm an eclectic kind of crafter delving into many pots. I am just about managing to keep up my Scrapbooking Diary (usually about 6 months behind), plus any cards as required. I have a new found love of watercolour and Bible Journaling plus recently Junk Journaling too. Previously I've also dabbled in ATCs, Tags, Altered Books, Mixed Media, Art Journaling, Décopatch, Knitting, Crochet, and Embroidery amongst other things. I live in Surrey, UK with my husband, our son has left home now. For exercise I usually play Badminton and go Ballroom and Latin Dancing, but am plagued by a bad back. I like walking which I couple with Geocaching and sometimes Bouncing on my Rebounder (mini trampoline). I guess I am officially retired now. I am a born again Christian, currently worshiping at my local Vineyard Church.

Wednesday 29 July 2015

Scavenger Hunt 2015 - part 5

Just popped out to the post office to get some stamps.

When I was parking my car I had to get a ticket despite it being free there for the first 3 hours.

So does this count as a ticket booth?


#19 A Ticket Booth


I came back to the car via the train station and as it said "Tickets" on the outside I snapped that also.





Then I was desperately looking for a couple of people in the same uniform. I approached a parked bin lorry and plucked up the courage to ask their permission but sadly denied. 

#17 At Least 2 People wearing Matching Outfits or Uniforms.

So it was back to Asda! Fortunately for me 2 of the trolley retrieval guys were together outside so I surreptitiously snapped them, then another bin lorry drove behind them so I snapped again.

#13 A Merry-Go-Round or Carousel

The carousel is seriously giving me trouble so I searched the toy aisle in Asda and came up with these, well they do go round!

Clutching at straws here.

So these are my latest adventures for the Scavenger Hunt.


I think this Merry-go-round/Carousel is seriously lacking and also the multiple flags on a flag pole, so I better watch out for the three substitutions methinks.

4 comments:

Sue said...

You are being inventive:)

Hope you have a nice evening. Sue

Maria Ontiveros said...

You're doing well! I may need to make a special trip for the merry go round

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I was inspired by your great take on things, and these are really great. I'm really enjoying the merry go round, especially. I also looked for construction workers or road crew with the yellow jackets, and I am glad to see you actually captured the photo I was hunting for (grin).

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Forgot to mention, I misread the prompt and took a photo of three flag poles together.