About Me

My photo
Hi, Welcome to my Blog. I'm an eclectic kind of crafter delving into many pots. I am just about managing to keep up my Scrapbooking Diary (usually about 6 months behind), plus any cards as required. I have a new found love of watercolour and Bible Journaling plus recently Junk Journaling too. Previously I've also dabbled in ATCs, Tags, Altered Books, Mixed Media, Art Journaling, Décopatch, Knitting, Crochet, and Embroidery amongst other things. I live in Surrey, UK with my husband, our son has left home now. For exercise I usually play Badminton and go Ballroom and Latin Dancing, but am plagued by a bad back. I like walking which I couple with Geocaching and sometimes Bouncing on my Rebounder (mini trampoline). I guess I am officially retired now. I am a born again Christian, currently worshiping at my local Vineyard Church.

Monday 12 January 2015

My Journal for January

My small Dylusions "Take Me Deeper" journal is still teetering on the brink of getting started. I have added to the inside/outter cover using my new die and some flowers kindly given to me today in my craft club.

I have sectioned the journal into 12 (blue post-its) so I can do a calendar page each month and the weekly devotionals as and when in the pages in between.

I have done my January calendar page using some freebie star stamps from a magazine before Christmas. I have added the "Transform" theme from the tab printable plus a couple of dictionary/thesaurus definitions.

The inside/inner cover & first page I have devoted to my "Logos 365" word JOY. I gessoed the inside of the cover as it was grey then painted both with distress paint.

I have added my music to "The Ode to Joy" by Beethoven, reduced via the photocopier.


Plus the words to the Hymn of Joy which is set to this music. Also the words to the 2nd verse of "Joy to the World" which is based on Psalm 98. In fact I think they both are based on this psalm.

I still have the first 2 weeks of devotionals to get done. I have printed out the verses from the website but that is as far as I have got.

No comments: