About Me

My photo
Hi, Welcome to my Blog. I'm an eclectic kind of crafter delving into many pots. I am just about managing to keep up my Scrapbooking Diary (usually about 6 months behind), plus any cards as required. I have a new found love of watercolour and Bible Journaling plus recently Junk Journaling too. Previously I've also dabbled in ATCs, Tags, Altered Books, Mixed Media, Art Journaling, Décopatch, Knitting, Crochet, and Embroidery amongst other things. I live in Surrey, UK with my husband, our son has left home now. For exercise I usually play Badminton and go Ballroom and Latin Dancing, but am plagued by a bad back. I like walking which I couple with Geocaching and sometimes Bouncing on my Rebounder (mini trampoline). I guess I am officially retired now. I am a born again Christian, currently worshiping at my local Vineyard Church.

Tuesday 2 September 2014

Scavenger Hunt Part 09

Having looked at everyone's photos in last month's round-up a few ideas for my last 4 items for the 2014 Scavenger Hunt sprung to mind.

So, as the sun had decided to come out again, I popped to the local garden centre for my #18 A Waterfall. They have since built a children's play area and café next to it so I felt rather conspicuous taking my shots but it just had to be done.

I also came across these examples of miniature garden waterfalls too.

On the way home I scoured the local village shops for #16 A Sign in another language other than English. We seem to be extremely English here! But I did come across these two. The first pretty basic for a restaurant but the second has a feminine slant somewhat.










One main item (juggler) and an alternative (kite etc.) to go, although my other alternative might count for the missing main item! So I could have finished!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

cool waterfalls...I would like those for my garden.
Good luck on the rest of the hunt- the juggler is a tough one!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I'm laughing at D'Braz. That was very clever on your part. I'd say you are DONE. Good for you.

Maria Ontiveros said...

Lovely waterfalls, but I love the bra shop!!!
Rinda