About Me

My photo
Hi, Welcome to my Blog. I'm an eclectic kind of crafter delving into many pots. I am just about managing to keep up my Scrapbooking Diary (usually about 6 months behind), plus any cards as required. I have a new found love of watercolour and Bible Journaling plus recently Junk Journaling too. Previously I've also dabbled in ATCs, Tags, Altered Books, Mixed Media, Art Journaling, Décopatch, Knitting, Crochet, and Embroidery amongst other things. I live in Surrey, UK with my husband, our son has left home now. For exercise I usually play Badminton and go Ballroom and Latin Dancing, but am plagued by a bad back. I like walking which I couple with Geocaching and sometimes Bouncing on my Rebounder (mini trampoline). I guess I am officially retired now. I am a born again Christian, currently worshiping at my local Vineyard Church.

Monday 26 May 2014

Timmy Tag 2014 - #05

Yay done my Timmy Tag for this month. I seem to be behind in loads of stuff these days but glad to get this one done before the deadline.

For the tile features I just chose stuff I liked from my stash, some had been gifted to me and I'd been saving for something special.

I wanted to add a bit of colour to my tag so made the background in greens and used one of Timmy's bright floral papers for the tiles in pinks and yellows.

Fortunately had a piece of hessian cord for the tie which I inked a little in green too.

Quite a special tag this month.

6 comments:

Karen said...

This is a really pretty tag BJ. I like that you used your favorite green & used some favorite pieces on it :-). Hugs xxx

Julia Aston said...

A great May Tag! love the green, the seahorse and lovely white frame!

Anne said...

I really like this BJ - so pretty. Anne x

Unknown said...

This looks good and I love the colours.

Maria Ontiveros said...

Your tim tag is gorgeous! I don't have the current book so am not playing along on the Tim challenge, but maybe I should at least do his monthly tags. Part of my problem is that I haven't really bought any of his new products in the last year or so, as I've been working on purging and not acquiring!
Rinda

Anguree Jansen Van Rensburg said...

Beautiful, love what you have done