Well quite a few sheets actually but still trying to use up all the pieces and the Craft Club topic did get me started on my Christmas cards.
I have made 33 this past week and already had 24 in my box (22 from last year - 2 from other craft club sessions). So 57 in all so far.
Had a awful lot of trouble with the freebie die I got on a magazine the other week. It is rather an intricate swirly Christmas tree and after my first attempts I went out and bought me some Baking Parchment, but that didn't work either.
I tried Quickutz ejection foam but that just marked the mirri card and popped out the whole shape, pointless, so I removed it and coated the die with baby powder. I think the sticky from the foam held some of the powder as it was a lot better this time but not sure I'll bother using it much!
Here are the 2 cards I made a few weeks ago. One with the Distress ink from an acrylic block technique, the other made with Glitter Paste.