About Me

My photo
Hi, Welcome to my Blog. I'm an avid crafter; Scrapbooking, Cards, ATCs, Tags, Altered Books, Art Journaling, Décopatch, Knitting, Crochet, and Embroidery amongst other things. I live in Surrey, UK with my husband and son. For exercise I play badminton and I have been Geocaching since 2009 and now and again Pokémon Go. Recently I got back to Ballroom and Latin Dancing too. I run a UK based on-line papercraft group.

Saturday, 9 March 2013

12 Months in View - Spring

So much for doing things in order, I just remembered I hadn't done a title page for the season in my 12 months in view journal, so I did that today.

Then I made my "zine" on the same lines as Bernice's as I liked hers so much. I have put washi tape on the open sides and have done my March page.



2 comments:

Bernice Hopper said...

A lovely start to your zine

sandee said...

I love your cover BJ, so pretty. waving hi from the hills of North Carolina ♥