About Me

My photo
Hi, Welcome to my Blog. I'm an eclectic kind of crafter delving into many pots. I am just about managing to keep up my Scrapbooking Diary (usually about 6 months behind), plus any cards as required. I have a new found love of watercolour and Bible Journaling plus recently Junk Journaling too. Previously I've also dabbled in ATCs, Tags, Altered Books, Mixed Media, Art Journaling, Décopatch, Knitting, Crochet, and Embroidery amongst other things. I live in Surrey, UK with my husband, our son has left home now. For exercise I usually play Badminton and go Ballroom and Latin Dancing, but am plagued by a bad back. I like walking which I couple with Geocaching and sometimes Bouncing on my Rebounder (mini trampoline). I guess I am officially retired now. I am a born again Christian, currently worshiping at my local Vineyard Church.

Tuesday 5 February 2013

An A to Z of Me #04 - Decisions

D is for Decisions

Bit of a challenge today as my mini album had pearlescent patterned paper. Not sure if paint would have dried on it so I stuck with my only Staz-On in Jet Black for the bubble wrap printing. I stamped a boarder too which was a challenge in itself as the page wouldn't lie flat (I put a ruler inside through the pockets to help!)

I tried a number of butterfly diecuts but in the end remembered a sheet of acetate ones and found an embroidered one in my stash too. A few washi tape strips to finish off.

2 comments:

Bernice Hopper said...

I love the way you find ways to overcome problems Great decision making!

MiniOwner said...

Just lovely!
Sue x