OK so I know there aren't 31 days in November but Bernice is doing a roundup and the cover of her journal today on "An Attitude of Gratitude" so I just had to do my cover too, despite still having 7 pages and the inside covers to complete.
Bernice used up her table papers to make her covers. I haven't been using table papers but had various sheets of sprayed backing papers and chose my favourite from when I first got my Dylusions. Must have been spraying a tag!
My paper wasn't wide enough to fit the whole cover, so I left the mulberry spine free and just covered the other bits. I used old dictionary papers for the words "Attitude" and "Gratitude" and various flowers and leaves which I had previously diecut and were in stock. I used sepia glossy accents over them, and added some ribbon too.
I also added some metal pieces, corners, arrows pointing to the words and a "Journey" token. And what a journey this has been (although I still have a bit of a way to go yet!)
I can't really take a photo of all my pages together like Bernice has, but here's a side view of the album nearly completed.
I am so pleased with it so a HUGE THANK YOU goes to Bernice - HORRAH!