About Me

My photo
Hi, Welcome to my Blog. I'm an eclectic kind of crafter delving into many pots. I am just about managing to keep up my Scrapbooking Diary (usually about 6 months behind), plus any cards as required. I have a new found love of watercolour and Bible Journaling plus recently Junk Journaling too. Previously I've also dabbled in ATCs, Tags, Altered Books, Mixed Media, Art Journaling, Décopatch, Knitting, Crochet, and Embroidery amongst other things. I live in Surrey, UK with my husband, our son has left home now. For exercise I usually play Badminton and go Ballroom and Latin Dancing, but am plagued by a bad back. I like walking which I couple with Geocaching and sometimes Bouncing on my Rebounder (mini trampoline). I guess I am officially retired now. I am a born again Christian, currently worshiping at my local Vineyard Church.

Wednesday 11 January 2012

In Memory of Val


One of my UKPC on-line craft group members died suddenly last Saturday and I just wanted to remember her here. Val always joined in our monthly card SWAPs and this was the card I received from her a year last September and it is still adorning my shelf as I love it so.
She always poured her all into her card making and beadwork and produced some fantastic pieces, she will be sorely missed by us all on the group.
Rest in Peace Val your memory will live on with us all.

No comments: