About Me

My photo
Hi, Welcome to my Blog. I'm an eclectic kind of crafter delving into many pots. I am just about managing to keep up my Scrapbooking Diary (usually about 6 months behind), plus any cards as required. I have a new found love of watercolour and Bible Journaling plus recently Junk Journaling too. Previously I've also dabbled in ATCs, Tags, Altered Books, Mixed Media, Art Journaling, Décopatch, Knitting, Crochet, and Embroidery amongst other things. I live in Surrey, UK with my husband, our son has left home now. For exercise I usually play Badminton and go Ballroom and Latin Dancing, but am plagued by a bad back. I like walking which I couple with Geocaching and sometimes Bouncing on my Rebounder (mini trampoline). I guess I am officially retired now. I am a born again Christian, currently worshiping at my local Vineyard Church.

Sunday 11 December 2011

Day #10 of Tim's Tags


I Believe! Improvised quite a bit for this one. Loving using the netting (tulle) as a element.

1 comment:

WendyK said...

Hi BJ, thank you for visiting my blog, and your lovely comments.
Your tags are lovely, and it certainly makes us think if we don't have all the right stuff. I must get some tulle, or if I had the time could search through all my fabrics, I bet there's some hidden away. I'll put your blog address on mine so I can keep in touch.